Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Monday, November 13, 2017

A Messge from Poland?

I read the poem below on Gates of Vienna Blog and thought it was important to share.

The poem was being posted on leaflets in Poland. It showed up in various places at the National Day march. Needless to say it aroused the ire of those on the left who favour open borders.

Under the photo at the top of the poster the text is:

 A mother with a child after an acid attack
…this picture says more about Islam than a thousand words
 The text (translated below) is a poem:

A Pole is Wise, Before Suffering

*A Word-play on a Polish saying:
 “A Pole is Wise, After Suffering”


When the refugees came, I didn’t protest~They were poor refugees. 
When they established mosques, I didn’t protest~They have the right to pray.
When they introduced Halal food in schools I didn’t protest
~They can only eat what the Koran allows them to.
When they carried out attacks I didn’t protest
~It’s only a small group of radicals, which doesn’t represent true Islam.
When they raped women I didn’t protest
~Rapes occur in every culture and religion, and they have nothing to do with Islam.
When they demanded Sharia zones I didn’t protest
~They need their own space, and we live in a free country.
When their MPs took their seats in parliament I didn’t protest
~They’re almost half the population now and have a right to be represented.
When they introduced Sharia law, it was too late for me to protest.
There is still time~I think!!!

No comments: