Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Israel's PM, Benjamin Netanyahu, Starts a Study Group...

This (interesting) item came to us from a dear friend:

Washington, DC, December 13, 2011...Joel C. Rosenberg~I read a fascinating story in the Jerusalem Post this morning and it gave me fresh hope for the nation of Israel.

"Taking a page out of David Ben-Gurion and Menachem Begin's playbook, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will begin hosting a regular Bible study group in his official residence for researchers, public officials and invited guests," reports the Post. 

"Netanyahu announced the establishment of the study circle on Friday at a ceremony marking 30 days since the passing of his father-in-law, Shmuel Ben-Artzi. The study group will be named after Ben-Artzi, a noted poet and Bible teacher. 

Both Ben-Gurion and Begin, when they each served as prime minister, hosted regular Bible study groups. Netanyahu said he was establishing the class to perpetuate love of the Bible."

   Benjamin Netanyahu                                David Ben-Gurion                           Menachem Begin      
    

3 comments:

word8art said...

Please pass to Benjamin Netanyahu my desire to attend his Bible study class as I love the Bible and Israel and know I still have lots to learn.

Perhaps a webstream link or pdf documents would certainly inspire
us to remind the God of Abraam Isaac and Jacob and give HIM no rest until he establishes Jerusalem as a city of Praise for all nations.

I would also appreciate links to possible sponsoring for a MA Peace and Conflict Management at the University of Haifa, as all the funding I find are only for Jewish descendants, and as far as I know I am Brazilian with Polish roots.

My Father has deeply impressed my education and search for beauty he is in heaven now, I have recently visited Curitiba in Brazil where a new beautiful sinagogue was built in honour to a successful business men dad and I think we are globally unblocking the wells dug by our Fathers.

Have a blessed year we are living special days, despite deception that may say the opposite we are not aborting our destiny

shalom Nadia

word8art said...

I would appreciate the opportunity to join the Bible study group as I love tha Bible and Jerusalem and certainly will inspire us to remind God and give Him no rest until He establishes Jerusalem as a city of Praise for all Nations

I would also like links to a sponsoring a Ma Peace and Conflict Management at Haifa University as all the funding \i found is restrict to Jewish root students.

My father has deeply influenced my life and search for beauty, recently I visited a new synagogue in Brazil built by a successful businessmen in memory to his dad. I do believe that we are unblocking the wells dug by our Fathrs globally, despite deception tell us otherwise.
We are living strategic times and all the counsel from \bible studies will take us to fulfill our destiny.

Have a blessed year,

Shalom Nadia

word8art said...

I would appreciate the opportunity to join Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Bible Study class, as I love the word of God that will certainly inspire us to remind God and give him no peace until He establishes Jerusalem as a city of Praise for All Nations.

My Father deeply inspired my search for beauty, I have recently visited a new synagogue built in Curitiba, Brazil by a businessmen in memory to his dad. I do believe we are globally unblocking the wells dug by our fathers.

We are living extraordinary times and despite the deception that tells us the opposite we are going to fulfil our destiny as our steps are guided by the Word of Isaac Jacob, Benjamin Nadia and the stars of Abraham's sky.