Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Renewal: A Short Video Message from Jay

In journalism one always strives to make the complex simple. 

Certainly the prophet Ezekiel succeeded in summarizing a long and complex history of the Jewish People in Chapter 36 of the book named after him.

Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean;
I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you;
I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh
and give you a heart of flesh.
I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes,
and you will keep My judgments and do them...Ezekiel 36:25-27 (NKJV) 

I suggest for those of you who are interested to take time to read the entire chapter 36 of Ezekiel.

Last week a group of 250 Ukrainians made Aliyah to Israel! When they landed at Ben Gurion Airport, Jay and Daniel were there to greet them. They filmed the excitement of the new citizens and were able to speak to some and get their first impressions of their new home. Daniel has been working on the film and it will be up for viewing in a few days.

Meanwhile, Here is Jay's message...

No comments: